Saturday, March 8, 2008

Today's project: Group Research!

I'm typing this with Gertie on my lap, so it will be brief. Today's action, besides the inevitable thought process: Joining groups. A list, with little information, below. Fortunately they're pretty self-explanatory, since it's not even my right hand!

Waiting Children in China
Adoption Agency Research
Adopting from Taiwan
Adopting from China

I like to think It's not so much that I'm flaky--which is to say, hey, three days into the process and you're all "special needs China"?--as it is that I let things mull sround in my head while I'm doing other things. And the thing about this is that I can't figure out what the next step is. It seems like one ought to look at Waiting Children from more than one agency--so what do you do before you have that agency to guide you? I'm going to go read Taiwan Lucy to find out.

No comments: