Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hesitation

Still in a holding pattern on the China adoption. I'm ready--or think I am. Poptart is the holdout, in a sense. For me, it was the question: Four? Are we crazy? For him, I think it may be: China? Are we crazy?

And probably we are. I think about it a lot less at the moment--it was an obsession for a while. Now, it's more a fact of life. I think of it as something that's going to happen, but I'm okay with waiting on it for a while.

I kindof pushed at another blogger for waiting on her husband, saying why not get the ball rolling while you're deciding? I think now that that was pretty rude of me. This is a process and it's a different process for everyone. There are plenty of POVs around the the Nets, and then there are the majority of people who aren't out there blogging or posting on Yahoo groups at all, but just going about it. I think the Nets are pretty self-selective--if you aren't obsessing a bit, you aren't out here.

Me, I just like to blog.

No comments: